Get Unstuck from Mud, Sand, Snow
Trac-Grabbers provide a quick, simple, and effective solution to being
stranded and disabled in all types of terrain and adverse conditions.
Trac-Grabber is a new revolutionary and inexpensive device that is quickly and easily
strapped to the drive wheels of a vehicle which is stuck in the sand, mud, or snow,
and enables the vehicle to get unstuck quickly under its own power.
Just strap on a pair of Trac-Grabbers and rescue yourself.
- Car's block demensions: 8" (L), 3" (W), 1" (D)
- Truck & SUV's block demensions: 8 3/4" (L), 3 1/2 (W), 1 1/2 (D)
- Each box contains 2 Trac-Grabbers blocks with straps, and a handy storage bag.
- TIGHTLY secure one Trac-Grabber to each drive wheel. With strap inserted through the slot in the Trac-Grabber, hold the Trac-Grabber on the wheel perendicular to the tire tread with "D" righs on outside facing you. Feed the loose end of the strap through an opening in the wheel from the back side. Feed the end of the strap through the "D" rings, PULLL TIGHT, and secure the secure the strap with the strap with the Velcro to prevent slippage. Loose Trac-Grabber may cause damage to the vehicle! DO NOT INSTALL STRAP THROUGH OPENING NEAR TIRE VALVE STEM!
- Do not drive over 5 mph while Trac-Grabbers are installed.
- Clear away and dirt, mud, or snow that may impede movement or create resistance to direction of travel from all four vehicle wheels.
- With Trac-Grabbers installed, DRIVE IN REVERSE or FORWARD, WHICHEVER IS THE DIRECTION OF LEAST RESISTANCE AND SHORTEST DIRECTION BACK TO STABLE TERRAIN.
- With Trac-Grabbers installed, slowly apply power until the tires rotate and engage the vehicle. As the vehicle begins to move, maintain steady but not excessive power until vehicle reaches stable terrain. Try to avoid spinning the wheels as much as possible. WITH TRAC-GRABBERS INSTALLED ON THE FRONT WHEELS, KEEP THE WHEELS AS STARIGHT AS POSSIBLE.
- REMOVAL: The Trac-Grabbers will become very tight on the wheels during use. TO REMOVE TRAC-GRABBERS FROM THE WHEELS, PUSH THEM BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL POSITION ON THE TIRE TO CREATE SLACK IN THE STRAP.
- Inspect rubber and straps for wear and tear. If any deformities are evident discard and do not reuse.